We’ve been very blessed during our service to have a number of visitors during our Peace Corps Service to whom we always offer the chance to write a guest post on our blog about their experience.
- Molding Memories in Nicaragua – Kari, September 2015
- Visiting our Peace Corps Family – Carla, January 2016
- From the Eyes of the Old Tiger – Erik, January 2016
Additionally, we have a couple series of guest posts to help our readers gain perspectives from others here in Peace Corps Nicaragua.
- PCV Spotlight: Thoughts and Stories from the Field
- Counterpart Diaries: Because we’re only half of the story